This is a video created by YouTube user lebo2196: ”New images have been found revealing amazing truths behind verses in the Qur’an that depict the embryonic development. The Qur’an is said to be the word of God ( Allah ) and such miraculous phenomena are used to authenticate this statement. The Qur’an claims that the embryo is an “Alaqah” which means either a blood clot, suspended or leech like structure. We put this statement to the test.”
- Embryology in the Qur’an: The ‘Alaqah Stage
- Prof. Keith Moore describes the alaqah or “leech” like appearance of the embryo
- Does the embryo resemble a leech in this photo?
- Surely the Qur’anic ‘Alaqah (the leech-like stage) is easily observed with the naked eye?
- A Scientist’s Interpretation of References to Embryology in the Qur’an